Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Business Analysis: The Question And Answer Book - Launch


Afternoon newspaper, a leading daily published in Mumbai covered book, 'Business Analysis: The Question And Answer Book' and author, Sandhya Jane.



Afternoon article excerpt: Based out of Hong Kong, Sandhya is quite a jack of all and a master of all. "The key to balancing work, writing and parenting is to focus on each and giving each my all in that moment. When I am spending time with my son, I am not thinking of work and when I am working everything else is switched off," she said.
A message for aspiring writers? "Discipline," she quipped. "That is one quality that can take you from point A to point B successfully. Many people have excellent ideas but struggle to implement them. The key to being successful is to go ahead and make that first draft before changing it a million times if need be. However, that first step is the most important and also the most difficult step," she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!
Please do not add any promotional link or website or products as they will be removed. If you wish to create an advt to promote your products, services and company on my blog, please write to me at - sandhya@anisans.com